Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Two Posts in an hour is not a good sign at all!!! Oh well just wanted to keep this post seperate from the previous one, thats all. I had the pdf version of this book since years but could never got myself reading it and last month bought this paperback edition and since then whenever I get a "free time" that means away from work and my PC(yes PC has ruined my reading habits), I have been reading this and finally after 15 days was able to finish it yaaaaaaaaaaaay for me :D. One hell of a book especially for those who live science fiction, a very complete book. Was a lot of fun to read , at times it wont make any sense but that was also very perfectly balanced. Now I shall move to The Da vinci Code and hopefully will end it soon too, though it doesnt seem likely with ramzan almost here.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home