Friday, September 16, 2005

Farewell

So its time, time to say goodbye to my friends, my city and my family. I must say these five years(starting after my graduation in May 2000) right from the day 1 have taught me numerous lessons that I have lost the count. Experienced so much that it has changed my complete view of life. Taught me how to fight and get my work done. Made me meet so many wonderful people that I feel blessed, Made me lose so many of them maybe because I was ungrateful. Maybe I was trying to hold them too tight and they escaped like the sand does through palm of our hands. Above all came a lot closer to my mother, the gap which was created by my four years education in hostel had gotten completely wiped out. Although we had our differences in opinions in some “aspects” but that brought us much closer and we started understanding each other. I can clearly feel the disappointment in her, she still believes that I could have find a better opportunity here and could have lived with her. Maybe I could have, I tried but failed and found this opportunity to bring necessary changes in my career life. Lets hope and pray that I don’t fail myself. Lastly I am gonna miss this city, every single thing about this city I am gonna miss :(. Its people, its characteristic life, its babes ;), its stupid traffic, screwed up roads, its eat outs, its Sea sub kuch will be missed. I guess I should end here, will try to update as soon as possible. Till then Goodbye all, Goodluck to you and to your families.

Allah hafiz

PS: Thanks to all who wished me in previous post.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home