Monday, September 26, 2005

ok Day 2, last night again went for a walk to a near by bazaar. It is loaded with electronics shops, textile shops and used furniture ones(dont remember the name of the place). Was there for more than 2 hours, just walked walked and walked. Had dinner in one of the Lebanese restaurants. Food was good but expensive and it is not easy to understand meaning of different food names :P and usually waiters end up explaining to me how it is made :P. Need to look for some desi food outlets and soon. Still waiting to get the furniture allowance so that I can buy the "important stuff", errr its taking time and I need those stuff soon. Was planning to goto Gitex today which some desis also call as "shitex" :P but its my first time here so will go. My Colleague was supposed to go with me(infact he was supposed to take me along) but today he had to attend a seminar in Dubai and just now he calls me and says that he is going there errrrrrrrrrrrr, me pissed. anyways I might go out at night and watch some movie, me very quickly running short of cash. Need my cheque soon!!!!

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home