Thursday, September 01, 2005

Birthday Day and Preparations

A Big Thank to all of you :D, you guys rock. 27th was fun infact after some years I really enjoyed this day :). Cake was liked so much by everyone that I had to take another one today :D. anyways so on evening of 27th we(me and office colleagues, actually it was my farewell too) went for bowling at millennium mall. Guess what I actually for once played really well(impression maar raha tha ;) on some “guests”). Was neck to neck with my project manager before from out of nowhere he hit two strikes and rest was history. We ended up on 137 and 106 respectively. But that was still second highest score among 22 of us :P. In between the games there was cake-cutting ceremony yea a 27 year old budha cut the cake too :P. After the game went for dinner at a local karhai wala with charpais to sit on. Food as usual was amazing. So it ended up all well and I must say thanks to all my colleagues for their participation and affection.

Finally on Monday and Tuesday I was able to do some shopping and I guess as far as cloths are concerned I am done with them, now what is left is some household stuff and I think food packs :D. That reminds me I must try one of those shaan cooking masalas, lets see I hope time milay.

I am also planning to change my cell phone before I depart, prices of cell phones don’t differ much here and there or maybe I should get one from there not sure who will purchase mine there. Here atleast I can get one in exchange with mine. But in any case I am planning to get Nokia 6630 just because it looks like a perfect upgrade to my remote control looking 3650 :P. anyhow guys I should end now, feeling kinda depressed these days as days are getting closer and I am realizing the fact that I will miss many good things in life. Plus a stupid event today late in evening ruined my mood more (as if I was wanting for more). Hoping that I wake up on a better side of bed tomorrow infact today its passed 3 AM already :D, adios.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home