Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another Blog

Ok so one more time long absence and this time I was busy with work, no not office work but other stuff. Last weekend was fun, it was the first time my friends were here instead of the routine me traveling to Sharjah and it was real good :D. Cooked food for them, took them around the city and later at night at Top of Jabel hafeet ( Hafeet mountain). Thanks to my miss calculation they all missed out Friday prayers by a margin of two minutes :P. I was kinda glad that this time I didn’t have to drive on those 150 kms route but no later in evening had to leave for Abu Dhabi and come back late night. It was a reunion of Giki friends. Maryam who was in town for 3-4 days break after her LUMS semester coordinated it and rest of the guys who are working in UAE were there. Only five of us but it was good to see them infact three of them I met after graduation that is six years :O sheesh time flies. I was thinking of writing a post on that but now I shall write one when it will be ten years of our first day in GIKI (feel so old).

Al Ain being the desert city so weather has been ferociously hot mostly hitting higher 40s and once or twice has hit 50 too (this is Celsius) but from past couple of days it has been lot cooler with clouds and wind(though with strong wind , dust storms are associated in this part of the world).

Fifa World cup is about to begin in just two days time and I have taken an inspiration from a Tennis blog of two master writers (and no Hira I am not a cheater :P ) and have started a Fifa World Cup blog. I am so much wanting for them to contribute here too and yes Hira app bhee :P plus who else is interested to write, do drop a line. Aur mujhe yaad nahee araha what else to write oh yea pretty pathetic movies tonite so I guess I will go watch Da Vinci Code :P.

Ciao.

and I think I will try Hira's recipe for choolays ajj :P

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home