Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Race Result

Lol ok ok against all expectations (of mine that is), I managed to finish the race and not only finish it I was 21st :P. and no there were more than 21 people participating infact 50+ so yea I do have some stamina :D, take that. Ok the sad part, most of my soccer mates ended up quite ahead of me mostly in top 15 and even more sad two 60+ guys ended in top 12 :O now that was shocking. One of them plays soccer with us and he is super duper fit so I guess age doesn’t matter much :P and yes I need to work on my stamina more :D. Good thing one of the guys who beat me so easily in Table tennis ended way behind me :D and it was fun when I went past him, we shook hands , hehe.

Though must say at the end of it I was quite exhausted but sigh had to go home and cook :P.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home