Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes

--------- says:
alright goodbye fr good

--------- says:
take care okk

--------- says:
and i wish you the best in always today and always

--------- says:
act and think rationally please.

Last few sentences from you, before I closed the window for good. It isn’t the first time with you though I know this time it will be the last. Because this time around the cause behind is bigger than anything and it demands sacrifices for greater good. But if ones heart is pure and road ahead is clear like yours then such sacrifices mean nothing. I am sure you won’t even feel a difference :).

There are certain people in life who are far bigger than a word friend. These are the people who can make sun shine on the gloomiest of days, whose only mere thought can make you forget your worst nightmares. Just knowing that they are by your side makes you believe you can conquer anything.

For me life is too short but there are moments, moments which make it wonderful. Being the selfish kind I am, I will miss those moments. The sight of your scrap, popup of your coming online alert, your new message in inbox, the moment of relief when I used to remember that there is one person with whom I can share anything be it most stupid with no fear of being ridiculed or labeled and above all the moment of realization that you were there. And yea not to forget our weird psyche connection and discovery of people we both happen to knew.

It was always on the cards, it had happened before it had to happen again, you had to move on to your new life but there was a slight hope no matter how unrealistic it seemed that we may not say goodbyes. And I knew, I knew that this would happen and It is all for good but I am struggling to accept it atleast for now. Maybe because I am selfish, maybe because I am bad in making compromises. Maybe because I know that I will have to once again fight on my own with only your prayers and not words to motivate me, the ways I got used to once I will need to get used to them again. I will have to be my friend again.

Ok enough of bakwaas, you rock babe, just too awesome mashAllah say. You made my life special with just 5% of your effort, only God knows with 100% of it inshAllah what you can make it happen for the guy ;) hahahaha all my prayers are with you :D. keep rocking ;).

Alone, I'll be yearning tomorrow
When sunshine brings memories of you
My sunshine will turn into sorrow
As a dream of the love you once knew

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home