Thursday, May 11, 2006

Random guppain

I can say one thing for sure, there will always be one as---le as your colleague who can ruin your whole perfect day , grrrrrr never short of them :P. But this one is kinda unique, at times he so damn helpful and at times such a pain sigh, God help us both :D.

Ok can someone tell me how come a perfectly white colored shirt (that too branded) with vertical blue lines suddenly after laundry turns into a dull light brown colored shirt with brown lines on it :O??? Either it got replaced or somehow a new color got on it. But the lines have died so perfectly that it doesn’t look like kay it was a color from some other textile which got on it, there is no sign of any non-uniform color change :( my shirt it was a gift on engagement :’( sniffs.

Oh yea found out yesterday kay today in evening I have a table tennis match in this on-going tourney in university :O, I have no idea why I registered :p but I did and now have to play tomorrow :P. I think it was 3 years back when I last played , kaafi baistee honay walee hai :P. Got a new racquet though, time to hit some smashes :D., atleast one thing for sure style pur no compromise :P.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home