Thursday, May 25, 2006

200 Not Out....

Oh well after that sports week life has come to back its normality ofcourse only for me not for my fellow bloggers whose exams are either on right now or soon will be and damn the exams because (my) blogging world seems to be in deep sleep apart from one jis ko koi fikar nahee apnay exams kay baray mein yes the one and only Hira :P. apparently she has come up with a new word for us and I tell you its useful :P so have a look…

Watched Tristan and Isolde last week nice medieval times romantic movie and then next day went about researching more on this myth :P (haan farigh hoon mein). Arthurian myths somehow always fasicinate me infact its history which does, ok ok I hate ratifying the dates and facts just reading is good and that too of old old times hmmmm like Before Christ or soon after that. There is so much mystery involved then people with all kind of weird ways and stories.

Oh yes its my mummy’s birthday today :D so a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG Wish for her :D and a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG Thanks to her :D

Happy Birthday Ammi :D
Claps Claps.



Ok off to Dubai again :P,

PS: my fuel expenses are rising high , any idea q :P?

And yes its my 200th Post, *raises bat in acknowledgement towards the pavilion and the crowd :D who are giving a standing ovation :P.

Ciao

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home