Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happenings

Haven’t bogged for a week. Wasn’t feeling up to it really although there is a lot I could have written about but I didn’t. Even I wasn’t visiting any one of your blogs (My Apologies).
First of all my sister went back to Houston and that means two of the most yummiest kids have left too :( and its all back to the same as it was before. Last two months have been just wonderful, it was a much awaited visit of hers(after 4 years) and it felt every moment was worth waiting. Anuam and Adil were a refreshing change from monotonous dull life I was(and am still) spending and they could make me forget about everything which would even remotely bother me. I miss Anuam’s “mein apko bohat yaad kur rahee thee” or “mein apko bohat miss kee” and “app ghur kub aye gain, juldee aayee” and Adil when he used to stay calm and quiet in my arms or when I used to try my best to make him laugh :) with no success(infact most of the times he used to end up crying). Oh well that’s life people come and go but the days spend with your loved ones, make you live through tough times and tough times are what I am going through these days. I personally believe I need to evaluate myself and where I am heading and seriously need to take few steps but I know I wont because that’s the way I am.

Last Sunday tried strawberry soufflé and it went horribly wrong, so wrong that no one even tried tasting it more than once. I didn’t bother to have it. Something went wrong while I was beating egg whites and while baking the mixture, oh well will try again. But I guess for tomorrow I shall try something else. Lets c.

Ammi is really feeling lonely these days, am sure she is missing all three of them but I guess she will get used to it again. Even my prolonged working hours are not helping much.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home