Thursday, March 03, 2005

Red Haired

Ok you guys must be wondering who this could be, well that’s a friend of mine who works at Nokia(Dubai) and was here for a 2 days business trip. Ather (another friend) had already warned me of this red hair change :), but apparently it suits her well :) (hey if you are reading this, it’s a compliment ;) ). Actually she didn’t get them all red but in shades(whatever term u ladies use :S).

We had just 45-50 minutes window to meet reason being she had been all busy yesterday and today after all the meetings ended around 6 and after that they(her Finnish and an Indian Colleagues) decided to check out and roam around this city before their scheduled flight time. Anyhow it was great to see her again(it was back in 2003 when we all gathered last time in Lahore for Ather’s Wedding) good to see a friend of mine involved in such high profile meetings :) Way to go Girl. Though it brought back memories of good old days but no I will not whine about past days. And Yea Thanks for the KitKats :D (luv them). Goodluck at work and keep coming( lol not for kitkats :P) :).

Btw at PC the A1 Grand Prix car was on the display, I could only get its pix on my cell cam I wish I had my digi with me :(. Just Love Formula 1 and hey season is gonna start ;), Moiz will you be there :D?

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home