Thursday, March 10, 2005

Weekly Roundup

Oh Well by the time I get home I am left with literally no energy whatsoever to write about anything and so far lot has happened this week. On Sunday went to watch Black Fish perform it was good fun :), real good. On Monday I was on leave and plan was to rest, rest and rest but I didnt :( and the last two days were anything than close to being comfort. Today finally we were able to dine at Lal Qila(my sisters long lasting wish coming true). Thrice before it was postponed either because of my unpredictable schedule or health condition of one of her kids, but today we made it :P and as always food was good. Climate got bit chilly and windy at the end but all in all it was a good family dinner(even if was just three of us). and yes I have one more box of kitkat with me yaaaaaay, ok not a full box but half of it :P.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home