Monday, March 14, 2005

Cricket and a Dedication

So the week ended with couple of deadlines being achieved gracefully :), Thank God. Tommorow is gonna be a big day, one of my team member is on leave. Infact I had to make him take a leave (yea yea one of the zee responsibilities of being a TL, one should make sure his team mates are mentally and physically fresh) so I will have to look after his daily routine work too, oh well no sleep :P *grin*. On Saturday after being humiliated for 4 days, Pakistanis or should I say Razzaq and Kamran Akmal just turned it all around and restored pride of a drowning ship atleast somewhat. But yea it was a truly awesome performance and somewhat miracle and since miracles are rare I am not sure what will happen in next two tests, which by the way is gonna start from 16th. But the tension through which we were going through and wanting things to happen our way can only happen between India Pakistan matches(Moiz will agree too, but no he is fan of Pak team am I right?).

Sidrah has posted a poem dedicated to strawberries and yesh to me , Thanko Thanko :) soo sweeet and yaaays to strawberries.

PS: Have found a khyber 97 in quite a good condition(w/o CNG), he is asking 320, what you guys say is 3 good enough??

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home