Sunday, February 27, 2005

Its the Season

This is zee best time of the year and you guys know why? Ok let me tell you.
Because it’s the “STRAWBERRIES SEASON” yaaaay. For me strawberries are one the best gifts of God, simply unmatchable. Its unique color is so refreshing *sigh* feel like having it now. My love with strawberry goes back to 4 years right after my graduation, since then I simply wait for its season to start every year. So the strawberries are back well they were back 2 weeks ago, but I usually wait for 2 weeks at least, that’s when best quality starts to come.

I would have them with sugar, nestle cream(ummm yummy), try out different recipes of shakes and this time I am gonna try home made vanilla ice cream with chunks of strawberries in it :D.

To inaugurate this year’s season, took couple of my friends to Flamengo at Boat Basin, it has the bestest strawberry shake one can have. I wont describe its tastes because am no good with descriptions but its simply heavnish. To all whom I have recommended this so far have simply loved it and I would ask all of you(in Karachi of course) do try and rest can send me their addresses and I shall try TCS ;).

Have fun, Have Strawberries ;)

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home