Saturday, March 05, 2005

At night when for couple of hours or more I am online chatting away or writing emails or just surfing around. I am sure you, my fellow bloggers/readers engage in one or another productive activity. To name one which I feel, is most positive is Reading. Reading is one habit I have completely thrown out of the window once I came back here after studies and am sure my online presence is a major contributor to that. There are dozens of half-finished books lying around and then there is this ever growing must-read list. Not to mention I have slowed down on movie watching too :(. or if not those two atleast I could have done something for my Game Programming desire, errrrrrrr there is so much I am missing of.
oh well Kudos to you all keep reading, writing and what else you guys are upto :).

--!>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted, this really is partly because there is certainly generally very little closeness or intimacy between two paid performers, also, the nature of an sizegenetics film set -- weird lighting, multiple cameras pointing at you, creepy directors barking orders, etc. -- may not be quite possibly the most conducive to complete, uninhibited pleasure. With that said, if massive penises were truly magical pleasure rods that could make any woman thrash uncontrollably with little effort, it stands to reason how the female stars in sizegenetics films wouldn't will need to try so hard to appear like they were enjoying the experience.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

--> << Home