Monday, July 12, 2004

Sunday, Michael Schumacher and Black Fish

Sunday started around 16:30 PM. After having breakfast + lunch, tuned star sports to watch Silver stoon F1 Grand prix. My mom is a big fan of Schumi(Michael Schumacher) and shes usually the one who reminds me of the race. She will follow it from start till end, will discuss taking over maneuvers and keeps me updated if I slip around. She specially enjoys the podium ceremony. I guess I have inherited my sports genes from her. One thing I must say about Schumacher, no matter if it was his 80th win he celebrated it as if it was his first. Its just got to show how much he loves to win and still has hunger to win. And There has never been any doubt about his mental strength, a topic I want to write about.

In evening watched Black Fish perform. They were truly awesome, quite creative with loads of fun. Went with Hammad(my younger bro). Crowd was too western for my liking but I was concentrating solely on the show. At the end, the whole trip costed me quite a few bucks which has thrown my budget out of proportions. But that’s the story most of the time, last fifteen days are always spent in tight zituation(read situation). Which means I wont be attending next three shows of Black Fish (sniff sniff). One thing for sure Umar was the best of them all and it will require some special stuff to reproduce similar kind of show in his absence. Good luck to them.

Transport was a major issue today YET again and bharams of cab drivers really piss me off now. Yea I will keep whining about it so get used to it. Apart from work working on 2 hobby projects, one I am developing “game of pong” in Visual C++. The game is quite simple but since am doing VC after some time that too GDI so there is a lot to learn. Still haven’t decided on AI(Artificial Intelligence) of the game but will think about it too. My Computer science buddies are welcome to make suggestions. Second is in C#(read C sharp) which involves converting few csv files into a format more suitable for another program, so that my friend can go away with the manual work of cleaning off those files. But its getting kinda irritating now. Lets hope by Tomorrow I make some progress in it. That’s about it.

Adios

PS: Right now I am missing GIKI days and life there. Even though Its been 4 years but still cant get out of it. Maybe havent been able to adjust socially after it. No there is more to it , what I really miss is not being around my friends, My hostel room,Ather's room,Khokha chai/beef fry/haleem and parathas, water figths,Activities we used to do,late night chappas of assignments,jamming sessions,#roundadbout,#lunacy and loads more. This will take quite a many posts so I will end it here.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home