Saturday, July 10, 2004

Signs of Flu

Had flu all day long with terrible sneezing. Initially I thought it is one of those sinus allergy stunts which happen regularly to me but now I fear its turning into a regular flu/cold scenario errrr and I don’t want that. Lets pray for the best.

Met silent springs today(after 3-4 months) at pizza hut mid night deal, infact just came back an hour ago. He is off to his trip to Iran, so we decided to meet up. I just hope it proves to be a positive milestone in his life. I am sure he will be posting stuff from there hopefully with pics from his newly bought digi cam. He is a troubled soul and I just wish that when he comes back things take a U turn, inshAllah.

Bus traveling in Karachi is no more less than a severe mental and physical torture. You are pushed , squashed and suffocated to extreme. Not to mention the manner in which these buses are driven which clearly shows worth of your life is not even in pennies. Still I don’t get why we board loaded buses, maybe we know all the buses will be same no matter how long we wait for or I think usually we are quite late with our schedule so we board whatever bus we get. Although new transport schemes have been launched but firstly they have limited routes secondly they have fallen into similar category of “thoosoo jitna thoos sako”. So as long as some dramatic steps are taken we will end up being treated as Animals and Animals we are.

Adious

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home