Wednesday, July 07, 2004

24 Hours a Day Just ain't enough!!!

Monday ended quite well unexpectedly, I was able to advance to next level in swimming which I was struggling to do so. I know one nothing although I learn sports well(many will disagree with well) I am a slow starter usually take time to get in terms with the standards but once the I get in flow its always fun. Lets hope this experience is a similar one too.
Tuesday started quite bad, missed my colleague who was supposed to pick for office. That was big misunderstanding which resulted in me arriving office late by 20 minutes. I have noticed one thing if this event had occurred 2-3 years ago I would have taken it quite calmly but today I didn’t. I was pissed and it took till lunch hour to get me back to normal. :). Nakhray hogayein hain meray this is bad. I need to be same old Saad again. Maybe these are the effects of living in Karachi, I love this city but sometimes I feel it does take its toll on you. Especially bus traveling Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It’s a perfect way to mentally torture you, unless you become Numb to it which unfortunately I haven’t :(.
Anyways got back home wasn’t feeling well so didn’t go to pool and I know I have missed an important session I wasn’t supposed to take break. Khair kul daikhtay hain kiya hota hai. At home I called couple of friends whom I wasn’t in touch for couple of months. I am on a “reestablish-old-connections” mission. It was good to have a chat with them. But its really tough to stay in touch with every one. There are so many old friends I am not in touch with, really miss those days. Likewise there are people who don’t bother to stay in touch. I mean I know if I don’t stay in touch with them nothing will remain, should I let go??
Oh well its 3:00 AM will talk on this topic some other day. I just wish I had more time 24 hours don’t seem to be enough anymore.

Adious

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home