Monday, July 05, 2004

Monday Blues

It seems to me Monday blues has hit me hard. The moment I sat on my PC chair I am feeling low on energy both physically and mentally. Maybe something has got to do with the dinner I had last night at my cousin’s reception hmmmmm sounds fishy. I had to push myself hard to work, hardly listened to any music, cracked around any jokes. Just lazed around and now I feel like screaming AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nope didn’t help much. Even had caffeine but no effect at all, maybe I will rush home early today and have some rest. It just might only be a bad tummy.
Sunday as usual was best in boredom that’s why I sleep on Sundays as much as I can. This Sunday wasn’t different. Woke up at 4 pm (that was 12 hours sleep), worked for 2 hours, and went to Saloon to get my French beard done. Though I slept out the whole time I was there, yes I have this thing of dozing off at odd places. I bet I can even sleep in rickshaw :D. Back home again slept for 40 minutes, got ready for the reception and then it is all the same.
But the worst was kept for the last; yes Greece beats Portugal the host nation to win Euro 2004. That was just unbelievable as if Kenya wining the cricket world cup(with full apologies to Kenyan cricket fans). Although Greece played very well but they never deserved to win, their style of football is the most boring anyone could ever imagine. Their strategy was simply too negative “score one goal and then defend with 11 players”. You guys can disagree with me, but I don’t care. I love attacking football and will keep on supporting it. And for me the best team of the tournament was Czechoslovakia. They should have won this one, sigh. Its 4:45, 45 more minutes then am off.

Adious

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home