Sunday, July 11, 2004

It Continues

Saturday ends and Sunday begins, though its 5 AM and I should have been sleeping by now but I don’t feel like. Slept from 6 till 10 reason, was feeling bit feverish, still do. So Silent spring departs. We twice had phone conversations today. He wasn’t happy how the things went about with his mom today., I just hope before leaving it was all patched up.
He did sound as if he doesn’t want to come back, but I know he will. His family means a lot to him. I have suggested him to go for MS. He should do MS in film making etc etc. He is hell of a talented bloke.

Awais my GIKI buddy called from Paris today, he is there for a course and damn he is having fun in roller coasters and joy rides of Disney ;). He is a shy guy so there is no possibility of beach ventures * grin*. I wish him all the best for the course I know inshAllah he will do great. Tomorrow I will be attending play by Black Fish, you can read all about them in their community on orkut. I am hoping for a good time. Till then

Adios

PS: whats wrong with my sidebar(its more of a footer now) I think its either the post size or number of posts, any idea anyone?

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home