Sunday, July 04, 2004

New Comments Box

Its 4:35 Am and am just done with the new comments box. Also was able to edit its color scheme not sure if this one is any better(comments please)And also I think I need to reduce the font size of my posts what you guys say?
Ok so day ended up with one good news Maria Sharapova won :D (also I got my salary, its party time ;)), Although I couldn’t watch the match. I was in office waiting for my friend to get done with his work so I could get ride for home, finally did at 8:30. But I managed to check live score on Wimbledon’s official site. It was a goooood match shouldn’t have missed but am used to miss good things in life. Anyhow time to sleep now, I am sure I will be having a nasty headache in morning God help me!!!!

Damn KESC voltage is fluctuating and my PC’s UPS isn’t working either.

PS: Because of the new comments box your old comments are missing I will try to put those in new system, till then have fun with this one. Its 5:00 AM now

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home