Friday, July 02, 2004

Beginning

So it all begins, after resisting for so long finally decided to write my own blog.
I have had enough of reading your blogs, I tell the world.

Although I must say it will not be as intellectual as silent spring’s or as funny as of Virtuous vibes or Zenia’s or as captivating as that of Crazed Insomniac or Atrophying Senses’s, but am sure it will be mixture of all, I am good in copy paste you know ;).

Friday has always been a dull and least productive day as far as work is concerned and if you had an hearty lunch and got over stuffed then it gets really hard to go through the rest of the hours. Today isnt any different, nine of us(newly employed, although I am here from 6 months now) had to treat 14 other members of our department. So KFC was decided as a venue. and all went well. The only issue left is, it was my CC which was charged aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I hate recovering money (do I sound like shylock here???)
Since coming back to office I am yawning and having ocassional 5 minutes naps :) and writing this.

By the way My name is Saad and I work as a Software Engineer. Work as usual has its ups and downs and to look forward for the day I started a sporting activity but for some odd reason struggling with that which is making me more and more frustrated as days are passing by and now I don’t have anything to look forward for the whole day, yikes. Gtg now

Adious

--!>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so your name is Saad! I hope your blog will have its own distinctive style and not a mere copy paste, haha. Oh I know you were only kidding so cool down. And to the hell with KFC.

VL.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Acro said...

:D, KFC nae tu KFEW or KFF (ew: earth words, f: frogs)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
@ last i reached to ur blog....btw one of my cousin's name is saad.... :) happy bloging

10:09 AM  
Blogger Acro said...

Congrats Mam, I am thinking of changing this comments utility and go for some 3rd party tool maybe haloscan or something, lets c. Btw woh Saad bhee eik azeem admi hoga ;)

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well here is another blogger.. hmm you dont have to be like those bloggers man, you gotta be you... no one wants to read the same thing or the same type of blogs!!
enjoy dude.. see ya around..
~jogia
http://jogia.net.tc

2:05 PM  
Blogger Acro said...

Hey thanks dude :), and yea it will be all me and I will be myself worry not

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

--> << Home