Saturday, July 03, 2004

Boring Saturday

Looks like its gonna be another boring day, there is nothing planned for the evening yet and doesn’t seem like.Wasnt much work in office today either and thats a big big big surprise. I am still searching for a 3rd party comments box, found couple of vendors but the templates they got simply suck or maybe I am not searching hard enough. Good news I just heard a sec back, funds have transferred yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. That might just trigger a dinner or something. Btw today its Wimbledon Female’s Singles final but I think I will miss fair part of it. And I am supporting Maria Sharapova “Go Maria Go”. Though it would be sad she will not have her fan cheering her :(.

Now few words in tribute of Marlon Brando.

He was a legend and a complete actor. He thrilled millions around the globe with his acting. There can be as good movies as God Father but there wont be any Marlon Brando.

Adious

--!>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huumm well i have plans....wana hear my plans.... :$ i have to cook, i have to clean, i have to do lundry, i have to make zafar go in back yard and do some moing, i have to go to the library with a friend to borrow some movies, i have to go to for shopping....

7:48 PM  
Blogger Acro said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

--> << Home