Friday, January 27, 2006

Big Day

Well tomorrow is my first try for ze driver license inshAllah yups yups "the real test" on road :P. ok not many odds in favor and its natural, very few get through in first try so I am quite relaxed hehe not really given up but not tensed which just might favor me :D. plus there are so many factors involved like in which area I will get my turn, crowded or a deserted(thanks to Ather) one. Also if it is crowded u don’t want some other driver making a mistake on you. Then there it depends on the mood of testers(yea there will be two) sometimes they let go one or two mistakes and sometimes you are thrown out on the first one :P then residential areas are always tougher because of two many road signs and yea another one I will have to watch out for the trap, like sometimes these testers make you break the law :P and u better not do that hehe so yea here goes :). Anyhow do pray people :P although I know by the time most of you would be reading this I would have already taken it. And yea typing this from a net café because my own laptop(which is exactly not mine, given from office) is in Abu-Dhabhi and MIGHT be used in a presentation might because it is there just for a backup if something goes wrong with other 2 laptops grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr some people just are over cautious and over efficient and I hate to be without a computer that too for whole two days sigh. Ab will myself go there on Sunday inshAllah. Oh well going to be an hour now so I better log off and yea one bad news Bryan Adam's concert has been cancelled because of the mourning for the death of Dubai's President in January so no more Brian Adams for me :( you lucky Karachi looog :P, I hope he rocks there :D.

Ok gotta go take care and have fun :D.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home