Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back

Okie dudes am back, ten days after making my previous post and having a great trip to Pakiland (mashAllah say). For past 10 days I stayed away from this net world not for any apparent reason/effort just wasn’t able to find neither time nor energy. Was just checking emails not reading any blogs not posting on mine not even checking orkut much. Anyhow my flight to Karachi was smooth though 45 minutes late(should not be taken as any recommendation, because there were passengers for Lahore waiting for 24 hours and it was aeroasia). And boy it was some serious cold in Karachi (I can only imagine about Lahore and Islamabad). And just hours after landing I had to visit my inlaws. It was kinda funny almost all of the people who were present there were at my place an hour back, I guess that is what happens with inside-family thingy. Engagement went pretty well (mashAllah say), though both the ceremonies were held separately but later on had the photo session together. Next three days were spent in outing and sleeping late(No Hira it wasn’t just icecream :P), next two for shopping and next three on bed with fever :(. Yups my trip was kind of ruined in the end with that stupid fever which everyone seems to be suffering with in Karachi these days. Oh well so that’s it now it is back to same old routine and same old stuff anyhow will make it interesting too ;). And yea will update myself from your blogs :).

PS: http://orkutando.net/eng/messages/friends/likeu.php do check and oh yea Thanks to Hira I have bought some really nice books must read them now.

--!>

--> << Home