Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cooking attempts and a Birthday Wish

hokay I haven’t posted anything yet about my attempts on cooking, nope not. So this post is dedicated to those tries. But before that Ladies and Gentlemen(if any) Let us first Congratulate a fellow blogger and a frand Heewa on her birthday. She an ipod lover, George Clooney lover, soccer fan, Chelsea fan, Jose Mourinho fan, F1 fan, tennis fan, Agassi fan, U2 fan, bearer of ghunda language these days :D. ummm ok what else I have missed oh yea Toblerone craver and A person who would take a 360 turn at 80 km that too on third gear :P and claims to be a rude and snob but fails miserably (or maybe I am lucky). But above all one good frand :D and a great blogger.

Ohkay I fink I have described enough rite? rite. so now everyone of you do congratulate her although this post is officially 15 hours late but it mite do, so here

Happy Birthday Hira, have a blast!!!!.

Ending with your favorite Quote “chill kero”

PS: I believe this person deserves a dedicated so kitchen stories will come ins next post, till then adios.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home