Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not a Good Week

Week has been anything but good, depression, isolation, hibernation and full of lethargy pun. Hardly any confidence with loads of guilt. Hoping that weekend will make thing better but doesn’t look like that, two soccer days but they turn out to be more on depressing side and then fun since I am struggling to get in terms :S. Driving classes grrrrrrrr I hate roundabouts and test is on Saturday morning don’t have high hopes and will be lucky if I get through. Mostly making mistakes on the roads I haven’t driven before and if the instructor takes me to any new one and start giving direction sigh masla. For cooking tried out “chicken chasseur” masala powder and it turned out real good :D. No good movies coming up this week so I guess I will try my home collection plus got “LOST“’s first season :D it is highly addictive sigh.

Hingis’s dream comeback run comes to an end with the hands of Kim Clijsters and Roger Federer bit in a bother against Nikolay Davydenko who is in great momentum. Nothing to talk about 2nd Test match between India and Pakistan feel like spanking those who are responsible for making such stupid wickets who bhee in public, disgrace to cricket.

Updates: Nikolay Davydenko has taken the second set, looks in great form.

--!>

--> << Home