Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A day

Disclaimer: Following article has been written at the time when author was desperately in need of sleep and had no idea how to write a proper sentence so read it at your own risk.

Seems like Dubai Part - II wont come any time sooner, I have got myself a busy schedule ahead for next 3-4 days aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. One mehendhi, One Dinner, One Carting Session and One Valima to attend in four nights. Its 4:30 AM right now(just got up after watching Bourne Supremacy, old movie but havent seen it before and damn it was good) and I got work in 5 hours sheesh when will I goto bed and when will I get up, God help me. Another sleepy session at work coming up. My cousin is here from States for summers. Since his flat is just two blocks away, most of the time he is found here in our apartment. Another cousin of mine is here since yesterday, so MashAllah say our apartment feels crowded again. I had already planed to take them both for bowling in the new alley which has opened recently quite close to us in millennium and today it was the day .Boy was it fun? An hour of play worth two games, too much excitement, tension and thrill.
I wasn’t up to mark in the first game way off target, first four shots were straight in gutters. Gradually I started to get the hang of it and best came in the second game. In game 2 from the beginning I was in slight lead, later on Sadiq(cousin from Karachi) hit 1 strike and 1 spare to reach the total of 88. When my last turn began I was on 74 and definitely needed a strike. And yes first shot was sssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE. That was one, still needed a good score in next 2 shots, first one was good 7 pins down, last shot 3 to go and Yessssssssss a spare :D. my final score was 91 and had won by 3 points on last shot :D. Aazim (cousin from states) ended up on 70 and was pretty depressed about it. Anyhow it was fun, later when we got home I made them Banana-Mango Smoothie and it turned out quite well. It was the first time I have tried mango in place of strawberries and it came out well. Now I am thinking of a variation of pinacolada lets c. so anyways fellas its 5:00 AM now, time for fajr prayers and then 2 hours and 30 minutes sleep. Untill I post again, enjoy your time and take good care!!!!

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home