Monday, December 20, 2004

Close Call

Yesterday I was quite lucky, lucky to an extent that if I hadn’t been protected I am quite sure I would not have been writing this right now. My friend was driving and I was sitting next to him, as soon as he entered the main road after giving a look at the incoming traffic. He suddenly took an evasive action and turned the car to left, a fast speeding bus whistled passed us touching the side of the car and thrusting it further to left. Bus driver stops the bus after around 200 meters(imagine the momentum he had) looks at us looks at his bus and goes. Initially I wasn’t able to judge how close it was, later I realized that if both the drivers hadn’t acted then, bus would have smashed right into us and God knows what would have happened then. Now only when I think about it, it gives me shivers and I cant stop Thanking God. It was pretty close call. My friend still doesn’t know how he didn’t see that bus coming and he still doesn’t know what made him turn the car. I guess those were the prayers of our families. Its been third time that I have had lucky escape from an accident, this one being far more serious. I just hope there is no decreasing counter.
God bless us all and keep all of us and our families and everyone else in his safety, Ameen. I guess I should do sadqa.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home