Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Humiliated

Second floor of a three story departmental store, I got a perfume for myself and since I had to get other stuff from downstairs so I asked the store owner, if I can pay for the perfume downstairs instead of paying on the same floor. He was like “fine no problem”. On our(I was with a friend) way down I saw the owner having a word with the security guard. As I got to the bottom floor I saw the security guard entering our lane, walked in few steps then turned to another lane on the first corner. He disappeared towards the counter, and while I was picking up chocolates I saw him coming back again. I got my stuff went to the counter and there was he again, moving as if he is just there to share jokes with his colleagues. As soon as my transaction was done I turned around and he was no where to be seen.

Why am I feeling humiliated? Why why why I feel I was somekind of suspect :P, but it cant be I am quite regular there, have I become paranoid? Its just the guard movements and the smiles on his face were too wicked as if he was onto something

GGAAWWWWDDDDDDD and I thought I looked educated :(.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home