Friday, November 19, 2004

Eid as usual was boring and was mostly spent sleeping, in front of PC or watching TV. First day was the typical family dinner which doesn’t appeal to me much these days. Second day was spent entirely at home. Third day after numerous phone calls and persuasion I was able to convince couple of cousins to go out for dine. Also that day I started the much awaited “haft-ai-safai” of my room(room cleaning). Have taken out too many useless CDs which I haven’t been using from past 4-5 years and now will throw all of them out, rearranged my book shelf and got rid of old computer’s peripherals boxes. So that was some busy activity, man the amount of dust we accumulate in this city its just unbearable. Ok I need a solution how you guys keep your CDs collection, I mean where where and how how how? I just cant seem to find a solution to this, my CD/DVD collection is increasing at a constant rate and I want to come up with some sort of a way to store them, so suggestions people?

Errrrrrrrrrr my dialup connections suck I don’t know is it my phone line or the ISPs have sold out connections beyond their capacity but its beginning to get on my nerves arghhh.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home