Monday, December 13, 2004

Tale from last 10 days

Just needed time to write and update. Last 10 days are so, have been pretty busy, not because I had much work but this time it was my social life which had taken up all the time :). Its weird, at times weeks go by when I hardly go out and at times I am out all 7 days at a stretch(I guess I would prefer more balance).

Last week starting from Sunday till Saturday I have been continuously out and getting home late sometimes even at 1 AM ok ok don’t get any wrong ideas. Stop your imagination horses NOW. I am gonna tell you all. Before that I still regret that I haven’t met silentspring after his operation and feel really bad about it to an extent that I haven’t called him up just because I don’t have courage to talk to him.

On Friday that is 3rd of December I went for karting and let me tell you guys if you have any passion for driving fast and furious, if you want to feel almost the same adrenaline rush as guys roaring their cars on formula 1 or 3 tracks do then go for it. Its bit on expensive side but at the end you will find justice done. It sure is some serious fun.

Starting from Sunday till Tuesday attended Kara Film Festival's Prime Time 2 Shows, first two days movies would go down as average ones, but the last one ZELARY was a good movie. Second world war plot where a Czechoslovakian nurse who was a part of a resistance movement against Germans had to find a place to hide. A patient whose life she saved marries her and takes her to his village and its all about her days spent there, story might sound similar but the direction, performance and landscape were pretty amazing. I was supposed to go on this Sunday again but could not and 4 tickets bought from my cash have gone to waste :(.

From Wednesday to Friday I was out with colleagues to electronics market in search for variety of stuff, some were looking for new Cell Phones, some for car utilities and I was searching for a digital cam. I might go for Sony Cyber Shot, it looks good and reviews are nice too.

On Friday there was this colleagues wedding, met medussa there and it was really nice to see her again :). Everyone was like she looked fresh and in good health, keep it up :).

And then on Saturday It was my cousin’s engagement, routine stuff but Thank God it was end of my continuous outing, but I have a feeling its gonna start again. Already another Karting adventure has been planned and plus mehendi and wedding of a friend’s sister coming up. Sigh oh well lets c.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home