Saturday, December 18, 2004

Rickshaw ride at 12 AM on December night is not a good idea at all, specially if it’s a relatively long journey and that was exactly I experienced tonight. You will most probably end up with slight but niggling pain in our of ears and your head would feel as if it was hit against the wall. Coming back from a mehendi, I had no choice but to take rickshaw because it was getting little too late and there was no cab in sight.

At the beginning of the day I wasn’t really sure where I will be spending my time tonight, there were three possibilities. One a dinner with office colleagues, second karting plans with cousins and third this mehendi function which was of a sister of a very good friend of mine and since I had committed to her long time back so I had little chance of going for the other two events. Buutttttt since you all know my last karting experience was an excellent one so I never ever wanted to miss this opportunity hence whole day my mood was quite scratchy(I just don’t like to be in conflicting situations), surely I don’t have any clone of mine(sometimes I wish so much I had one or two specially for such situations) otherwise I would have sent it to mehendi and gone to the karting. Anyways God responded as brilliantly as he could and the karting plan was postponed because all of their cars are sent to the expo center for ongoing Motor Show, by the way that’s another place I will surely be going.

Anyways so I was in the mehendi at 9:30 PM. But sigh if only I knew…. Have I ever mentioned to you fellas that I hate those parties where I hardly know anyone and all I do is sit idle and look here and there like an ogre. Today’s mehendi was another one of those type. I just knew two people there and both were extremely busy, one of them is bride’s sister so that’s understandable. Soon I had decided that I should leave but then dinner was announced so stayed ;) and it sure was a wise decision * grin *. Although crowd was good ;) but its useless when you are not “in”, and in the other cases it gives out quite a desperate image. So when finally I left that place, took rickshaw and headed home, Half way through I was thinking of asking him to allow me to drive ;) but then I didn’t ask :(.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home