Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Weekend

Met silentspring, saturday night (finally) for dinner. Once again it was great to see and talk to him. We both discussed our faults in past, hopes and chances for the future and reassured each other that we will get there (inshAllah). Although one promise which I made to him about finishing a book in 3-4 days doesn’t seem like I will be pulling that off :) sorry rizvi. I hope you keep your side of the deal ;), waisay bhee you got 17 books to read :D. Sunday was fun, watched Pakistan beating India in a thriller, it was some tense match thanks to Pakistan’s own faults and some great bowling by Irfan Pathan(he reminds me of Wasim Akram and that’s some credit), but it had to happen India Pakistan Match are never easy going and that’s the best part about them. I wish and hope that we go on and win this tourney and especially I so much hope that we beat the Aussies, its long over due now.

Anyways take all
Adios

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home