Friday, September 10, 2004

I read it once in a newspaper I think it was “The News” that in Japan they have these anger/frustration release rooms. Idea is they fill these rooms with antique or thrown away breakable stuff and rent them out for an hour or so. Now the person who has rented this room has the freedom of throwing stuff around and thrash them all around, sounds kewl na, I want one right now!!!!. One thing though, actual details might be slight different because I don’t seem to remember it well but idea was close to it. But anyways one such room would do now. Anyone who would like to finance this idea do contact me or if you ever plan to setup such a facility without my knowledge atleast do write up this blog’s url on each room’s wall.
Gracias

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home