Thursday, September 16, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

He just wasn’t a colleague, he is/was more than that, a friend, a brother and a mentor. Irfan aka ifi left today for Dubai to avail an opportunity which came to him just at the right time (lady luck cant be more timely than this). From the very first day at office(infact before that even during aptitude test) he was there to guide me and help me whenever I needed any assistance. But above all we had many fun-filled outings and memorable moments, which made this short 8-month association quite a special one. I thank you Irfan.
His absence will be felt by all of us. I am sure that he will do there just great, the way he performed here and even better inshAllah. And I hope we somehow share the burden of his responsibilities he was carrying here.

Hammad doesn’t seem to able to find sponsors for his
“All Pakistan Gaming Competition” to be held in GIKI. He seems pretty upset about it and why shouldn’t he, it was his dream to hold something of this magnitude when he is the president of that Society, but may be sometimes dreams are meant to be dreams. He is running short of 90k which is almost 1/3 of total estimated expenses. I wish I had some savings with so that I could help him out, now I can only just pray.

(Following paragraph has been written in worst vocabulary one could ever write, with wrong use of adjectives and lousy description of expressions. Read it on your own risk)

A situation arose today where I had to act in a completely normal manner when I was in a huge state of shock. At a public place I met my old friend although we haven’t seen each other since 8-9 months but were in touch thru msn or phone, before that we used to meet almost 2-3 times a month. But after switch of job I failed to manage to do that. I knew he had his nikah in July, but when he introduced his wife to me I was like “ouch when did that happen?”. I had to quickly change my expressions to normal(I hope I had succeeded) routine ones, the ones which come when u meet someone after a long time at an usual place. I didn’t even congratulate him :( maybe I will do when I will see him online next.
If It seems that I am complaining about it no am not, but I just wished that he had informed me of his new beginning :).Anyways Good luck Dear, I pray that you both live an amazing life inshAllah.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home