Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Anger Management

Another burst up at work, not did I shout at anyone I just quietly asked him to go away. My inability to tolerate criticism specially negative remarks and sudden burst of rage might land me in difficult situations. Most of the times I find myself innocent and blamed wrongly for mistakes or lack of quality work and when it gets extended to a certain period I just refuse to cooperate, I am not sure I might be wrong in thinking myself innocent and they might be right or maybe I am right. I am scared that this unprofessional attitude might become permanent part of me and I might develop this as a habit, this can be fatal. I should keep my cool and deal with them some other way some other time, showing anger will not stop them nor will satisfy my soul.

One thing I believe that it’s a gradual process, starts off with a feeling of lack of achievements taking along numerous regrets mixed with anger of making stupid decisions and all it needs a remark or two from people I dislike most and rest is history. So either I need to sort it out myself or may take some anger management therapy, situation isn’t out of hands right now but I want to get rid of now and forever.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home