Monday, August 30, 2004

Lost and Found II

Listening to: Jal - Woh Lamhay

After almost 9 days here is the new posting, so what kept me away from updating my blog? First of all nothing as such happened which would made me write and plus extra work load made sure that I had nothing in mind except for how to complete my numerous tasks.

OK coming to previous post, I just read it again today and I must work on my writing skills(errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). Just how could you people read that piece ??? anyways I hope with time I might just improve. Coming back to the main topic. I never knew I could influence some one that much or create problems in one’s life to such an extent that one is willing to withdraw from something which was a source of good entertainment. Hardly 12 hours after posting my message when I went online again to check if there is any response to my message( on that community). I was shocked to discover that the whole profile was wiped out, there was no trace of it except for few messages/testimonials left in others profiles. But there was no link back. This was something I wasn’t expecting, “you” really have surprised me there. Max I knew that either I would be ignored or my message deleted but maybe “you” thought that would not end the misery so another escape route was taken. Some might say “no it cant be you, there might be some other reason” yea there might be. But timing looks too close for that, or maybe it wasn’t “your” wish, maybe it was ”someone” else order that forced you to take that decision. Whatever the reason was it has left more questions than ever before.

If I had any idea this would happen I would have never ever left a message and would have made you continue. Anyways I apologize and may God bless you.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home