Thursday, July 22, 2004

White Jazz

Sami D(Durrani) aka White Jazz will fly from Karachi tommorow, he will be leaving for Multan and then on 6th of August for his PHD (don’t get wrong guys , he is just 25)studies to Florida. Our friendship started on GIKI chat server. White_jazz(Sami), Acrobat(me) and nightshade(Mansoor, my batchmate) three of us used to keep those channels alive around 2-3 am. From there our friendship got kick started, it was most unusual of combination. I guess many people had difficulty digesting it :). He was known to be from the burger generation of GIKI and you all know me :) (I know what are you saying Awais). But I guess it wasn’t the reason of our friendship :). It was built on pure trust and care. But yea we do have common interest in books and music (and yea his awesome cycle too ;) ) which helped. We both helped each other during tough times in my last year at GIKI.
Sami fell in love with the very lovely Annie and mashAllah say both are engaged now and inshAllah will be getting married pretty soon. And I know what difficulties they both had but still got through.
Last year He got job with Unilever which brought him here to the city of lights. Although rare but whenever we had a get together it was amazing, but as it always happen in metropolitan city thanks to long distances and hectic job we could not meet on regular basis and this is the one regret I will ever have in life.
All the best for the future Sami and May Allah help you. You were an amazing friend in GIKI and after it and I hope it remains all the time. I Thank you.
 
Adios

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home