Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Stuff

And another considerable break from blogging world. Didn’t just feel like writing as so much was happening around but I wanted to avoid myself from putting anything here and since now things are getting on track. I thought I should pay a visit. Weather is amazing right now, it might rain. Its cloudy and windy and that means winter has arrived :D. Ok for us even a degree below 25 means cold :P.

Mom and sister with her two yummiest kids are landing here on 4th so that means one week of fun :D, though that also means loads of driving. Khair I never ever provided them this service so this will be for the first time :). Sister is landing from Houston and mom from Karachi and there is a gap of like four hours in between their arrivals. Their main objective is shopping and that will remain as the only objective as far as I believe :P. anyhow but preparations have began.

Couple of weeks back had an awesome Chinese dinner in Sharjah, seems like that place is quite famous. It is usually full and there is always waiting so maybe try reserving a table before leaving. Place is called Peking and its located near old spinney’s roundabout near Megamall. So if anyone from dubai/ Sharjah is reading this it’s a must go place for Chinese food lovers and must try hot and sour prawn soup, it was just out of this world. Oh man it can rain any moment now :D.

On sports front, its just cricket these days. Pakistan will take on Windies tomorrow in Karachi and I am hoping we can nail the series 2-0, India got their butts kicked by South Africa today in 3rd ODI but still Indian innings to go. And England well no comments, totally humiliated in first three days though they have showed some character today it will be good if they continue to do that for rest of the series, otherwise this ashes will be a joke. And yea

Don’t forget to watch Manure vs. Chelsea today, it will be a cracker ;).


Late Update: came back late at night from Dubai and I was damn tired, legs dead. And as soon as I was on my bed I felt something jumping on my bed like toing toing toing and to my horror it was a full grown lizzi :O, A LIZARD ON MY BED. Ok I am not scared of them really, had so many close encounters in past that the “thing” had gone. Buttttt this is no good what was a lizard doing on my bed, was it some supernatural creature disguised as lizard :O?? waiting for me to goto sleep and then take over me (nice). Khair whatever it was, its now lying dead in my garage, mission was successful.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home