Thursday, September 14, 2006

To reply to No One writer of “Her Confessions” that why City Karachi was depressing for me. Ummmm well if you find every single road dug up either for expansion cause or a new pipe line being installed and there is hardly any sign of progress on construction front and if the road is not dug up then its flooded with rain water or sewerage. So well yea that is why moving around in Karachi wasn’t fun. Plus the way people behaved while on road was too frustrating and no I am not saying this because I have now lived abroad for some time now and now I feel I have the right to criticize sub kuch. Nopes it is just when you come back after spending some time in foreign land then you see the difference and you realize how we are living. I wish it to change. But I love this city and maybe that is why it was more heartbreaking.

Life tests us, it really does and it is upto us how we react. I guess in my case I am not good in that I become too negative, whine about it and then in few days time move on. This week was particularly hard I had a chance to give a really good shot at a dream place I really want to work at but my first interview hee was so disappointing that I didn’t make through. I know I really know maybe I don’t deserve that place but atleast I am capable enough to atleast go through the first hurdle. Anyhow I was disappointed. Maybe because I want to prove it to others around me and more importantly to myself that I am good, I am way good than this. Fine I may not be the type who would work on his own and go on learning new stuff out of hobby I work when there is pressure and maybe that’s what is hurting me. I am just doing my office work and nothing else. Oh well then couple of days back there was another disappointment this time related to current job, something which I really wanted to happen but it didn’t so well not a good week as far as my professional career is concerned.

Anyhow tonight there is this concert in Dubai where all cool DJs will be there and yea our very own Ali Zafar too, its called Dubai rain something. I have heard they spray water on crowd and last time it was pretty hot. I am hoping it would be the same this time around too ;).

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home