Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tagged

Two wonderful ladies Hira and Sidz tagged me and I had no option but to oblige them so here it is :P.


I am thinking about...
How will I finish this thing :P and yea what to do with thousands of research publications that have been placed in my office conference room? How will I ever manage to make that room look clean again? sigh.

I said...
Why, why and why and yea it ended with wt-.

I want to...
come to a decision, work on my self-esteem, want to meet Divino Codino once and yea attend U2’s and Pink Floyd’s concerts once (paleeeeez).

I wish...
I was stronger when it really mattered.

I miss...
My home, my family and friends.

I hear...
Any music which feels good.

I wonder...
will I ever be able to say, yes this is it!!

I regret...
about missed opportunities and wrong decisions.

I am...
a dreamer

I dance...
Haha in most sucky way, hahaha.

I sing...
ummmm U2 that too when no human is nearby in radius of 30 meters.

I cry...
Haha it was really a long time back.

I am not always...
Wise.

I write...
Crap hahaha.


I confuse...
Myself

I need...
Peace

I should try...
Be more practical :P and work harder.

I finish...
I don’t finish books :’(.


OK now I am tagging Saady, Khawab, Dinky, Reej(if you are reading this) and anyone who hasn’t been tagged till now :P.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home