Tuesday, June 21, 2005

TapeBall Tourney

There is a pleasant change in office environment these days and it is all because of upcoming Tape ball Cricket Tournament which will be played under lights among teams of seven different departments. This tourney has become the main topic of discussion among all of us, either you will find people discussing different strategies, coming up with practice schedules or just anxious to experience it all. Initiated by us from the Software Department we seem to be most active team, we have already scheduled four-five practice sessions, couple of matches with outsiders and have already achieved a psychological advantage on the rest of the teams ;).

I am seriously looking forward to this one and wanting to enjoy and perform well. Because I believe this is another chance for me to prove to myself that I can perform on big stage and not giveaway. Secondly sports has always been my primary love and I always wanted to succeed in it, with a far limited talent I got chances are slim but lets hope. More importantly I am hoping that the whole event is a major success, it will be good for the company and us and specially me praying and hoping that the venue be cool because it was I who suggested that place based on feedbacks and haven’t really gone and seen it yet. Pray for me :).

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home