Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Day

So tomorrow is the big day, this is it, it all comes down to this, and nothing gets bigger than this. Yea yea all words taken from that ESPN, Star Sports team :P. its nothing like that trust me. Will just go there have fun and come back, but there is one thing quite important and that is at the end of the day I want to retain my reputation as a good cricketer and not someone who was responsible for a defeat (selfish??). In the past have been a weak link most of the times, lets I hope I can change it this time. As far as event is concerned arrangements have gone so far so good. Colored shirts are here. Yea I will be wearing an orange-colored T-shirt and I look like a beeeeeeeg Jet spot :P. Banners have been printed, movie cameras have been arranged as well as umpires and yea not to mention foood :D. So it should be fun inshAllah and I hope everything goes smooth. Will write about what happened inshAllah. Do pray ;).

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home