Thursday, June 09, 2005

Read couple of these blogs
http://coredotnet.blogspot.com/
http://msaqib.blogspot.com/
in morning and although it was wonderful to see how much work these people have and are doing in field of IT but that also created a huge feeling of disappointment in me and I felt like a big failure. I mean the amount of work I have done is simply nothing as compared to what they have achieved. It just feels that I have wasted all five years after my graduation, non non whatsoever. They write papers, conduct seminars and now Microsoft has invited them to speak in a conference which will be held in Karachi this month. Its all result of their hard work and dedication and my heartiest congratulations to them. But when I look at myself all I see is this whining and no action to go in a certain direction. I will go to office, work, come back, waste time watching TV or on net, go to sleep and start the next day all over the same way. There is nothing done anything apart from it, anything which is worth mentioning, anything which will contribute or make me stand among the most valuable ones.

I feel like a kid who gets lost in a toy shop not to sure which toy to buy, which to leave or how to spend his money. He wants most of them but he cant and in the end he ends up buying the most cheapest and most useless one and goes home. Few days back he would come back again, he would again get confused, would get depressed because the last time he wasted an opportunity, would think again which one he can get which he can’t and he wants them all. But again he would come out buying the same toy and this goes on. Similarly I go on, maybe few months later a similar post will appear and you will know what I was talking about.

If they ever make statistics of persons who have lost opportunities or given away chances or didn’t perform upto the potential I am sure I will be in a very high percentile.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home