Saturday, September 02, 2006

Flying Back

Oh well how quickly time flies, exactly 30 days back I landed at Jinnah Terminal and now I am heading back to it. It seems like time had its turbo jets on. Anyhow it was one memorable trip, had loads of fun at times. At times it was pure frustration. Met loads of people, couldn’t met few which is sad. Met two very special friends for the first time, Thanks Hira and Abid you guys were great. Also met M for the first time after knowing her for six years(weird yes) and I don’t think I will ever forget it. Thanks Tanzilla for taking out your time and thanks Silent Spring that KFC meeting up was fun. Also special thanks to OM who got me loads of DVDs and arranged a dinner :) you are awesome.

Birthday was great, thanks to my wife to be and her family :) and yes Thanks Mom for being there when I wanted you most. And final thanks to Ather spent little time with you but as always one hell of a time.

See ya all from Al-Ain now.

PS: I forgot to mention two more names, Z who waited 15 minutes outside CK (ofcourse in her car) because I got late and the only person out of 5 others who were supposed to come , she actually came. JD who then later came to CK and picked me up and we went on to meet Dard and Sajjad. oh well now me off to Sharjah for a day break.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home