Thursday, October 20, 2005

Success Finally :D

OK based on feedbacks I had from previous posts specially Tanzilla and Sam and the recipe below, decided to give a second try. Beginning with pre-heating oil I had no idea for how long I should heat it before putting fries in. I could see small bubbles coming up but waited, bubbles getting intensified but still waited. After I guess heating for more than 5 minutes (lol) decided to put fries in and woah woof in a minute all turned into charcoal hahaha. Figured the situation out, let the temperature of oil drop and went about heating it again. As soon as again bubbles started again, put the fries in and yaaaay finally they come out well :D. I guess I can get the hang of it now, thanks to everyone who helped and came up with your suggestions. Next stop Samosas.

Hira came up with one long comment explaining complete oil chemistry :D, thank you mam, it is one useful tip for future adventures too ;) and be ready more calls for help shall come. One question when I know oil is at proper temperature how can I maintain that temperature (A)? thanks.

PS: read an email about a persons journey to affected areas(it is on circulation am sure you guys will get it soon), that email has made me really confused. Not sure who to trust who to not.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home