Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Pakistan on a brink of a great victory chasing 198 to win the first Test at Multan England are 138/7 still needing 60 runs with only 3 wickets in hand. Kineria and Mohammad Sami have turned this match upside down, me so so glad. Specially for Sami when he came to bowl I knew this could be his last spell for a long in test career if he doesnt perform but boy what a spell. So was Kineria just awesome, *claps claps*. But still there wickets to go and still as they say in cricket you cannot be sure untill the last bowl has been bowled, me praying for Pak. errrr Cricinfo site is down with all of its mirros , I guess all the Pakis are up watching it.

and me online alone no one to share the joy with when any wicket falls, so here I am sharing with u guys, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay again.*prays.

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home