Sunday, October 23, 2005

Visit

Ok as I mentioned in one of my previous posts abbu is planning to visit me on his way back to Pak and I am trying to get him a visa. Finally yesterday I was able to get it, got it scanned and sent it to him. And today around midnight he will be landing at Dubai airport inshAllah. I already have arranged a car/driver and will goto pick him up, hopefully if everything goes according to schedule we should be back just before sehri time. He will be staying here till 30th so I guess I should be able to take him around couple of places. There are lots of touring spots in Al-Ain, which even I haven’t bothered to visit yet. Oh yea one more thing he is a far better in cooking than me so am hoping to get more tips ;).

Talking about food so here is one recipe from one of my posts in April , am sure most of you have read it before but I am just pasting it for one good reason :D. Enjoy!!

Easy TOBLERONE Chocolate Mousse
(I shall call it jugaroo :P recipe)

Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 11 min
Makes: 2 servings

8 triangles (about 2-1/2 oz.) TOBLERONE Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

MICROWAVE chocolate in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Cool 1 minute.

ADD whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.

REFRIGERATE at least 5 minutes.

PS: This following quote was on this blog a while back, I think it is for me :D.

"It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do, that makes life blessed. "-- Goethe

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home