Monday, February 07, 2005

Gig

My colleague Abdul Ahad and his band performed today in front of 100+ crowd and I must say they made our time well spent. It was a good performance from those working or studying individuals, Yasir(whose home was the venue) was really good on vocals specially when he sang Aadat, Rangoon mein and Gun N’ Roses Patience. Ahad was simply at his best while playing the Lead and I do feel he should do it on regular basis. But the two kids who really impressed me were Talha and Ali(I think they were from CBM first semester). Talha was brilliant in playing flute, never heard anyone so fluent and matching lead guitar. Ali considering his age his vocals were too professional, he had an amazing control on his voice and the Fuzon covers he did were mesmarizing. All in all it was a great fun and made me re-evaluate myself.

Yes I have my new cell too :D, ok its not new its first owner had been using it since past one year but still its new for me :D.

PS: I am not good in writing reviews and certainly not good with choice of words

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home